Goldie boxed makes a commitment to
- Cruelty Free Skincare and Cosmetics - All cosmetics and skincare in Goldie Boxed are verified as from Cruelty-Free companies
- Eco-Friendly Packaging - Packaging used for Goldie Boxed is eco-friendly and in some cases made from recycled materials.
- We ask suppliers to ship items to us without plastic or styrofoam when possible. In some cases they already have bubble wrap or other protective packaging that can't be removed before shipping to us and we leave that protective packaging on the products.
- Supporting Small Business - Every season, Goldie boxed includes several small business brands as customization options
- Supporting Brands that Give Back - Every season, Goldie boxed includes several brands with giveback stories as customization options
- Reducing Carbon Footprint - A tree is planted with each box sold as part of a commitment to offset the environmental impact of shipping boxes across the country and supporting reforestation and farming communties around the world.
*NOTE: All of the items are cruelty-free but some are not Vegan.
The definition of cruelty-free is that no animal testing is done on the products or ingredients and the products are not sold where animal testing is required by law.
The definition of vegan is that no ingredients or materialas are derived from animals. Including byproducts like beeswax, honey, milk, etc.
Vegan options will clearly have it listed in the description during customization. If you have a question about a specific product please email info@GoldieBoxed.com